In this article, we will show you how to see the rejection feedback comment of a document from the IZI SAFETY platform.
1. Open your computer's web browser and log into your account, for more details see How to login to the IZI SAFETY web platform?.
2. Once connected, select the « Listing » tab from the menu, then select “Companies” or “Users”:
3. Then search the user or company concerned, then click on it to access their file:
4. Once the file of the user or company is opened, click on the « Course » tab, then click on « Documents »
5. A document list will then be displayed, you will now be able to access the rejection feedback comment by simply dragging your mouse over the question mark "?" next to the document name:
Please note that you can always contact the support team if in doubt or if you have a question regarding the rejection of a document.