In this article, we will show you how to print the badge of your intervening staff from the TOTAL IZI CHECK mobile application.
1. Open and login to the TOTAL IZI CHECK mobile application from your smartphone, to do this, follow the steps in our article: How to login to the TOTAL IZI CHECK mobile application?
2. Once logged in, press the "Compliance checks" button and select the "Personnel" tab.
3. You can now search for the intervening staff by Manual search:
Manual search: Click on the "Manual" button, a search window will appear, you can then search for the intervening staff and click on "Search" to launch the search.
Please note that you can filter your search by : First name, Last name, Company and Profile:
4. Once your search is complete and the intervening staff has been found, click on the account in question, its details will then appear on your screen:
5. Once on the profile of the worker in question, click on the icon, then select "Export badge":
6. Choose a printer with a Bluetooth connection and press Print.